Fat_Badger Dressup Fat_Badger Dressup

lmfao

Fat Badger is gonna love this ;3

This flash is super fun for the whole family, even for you FatBadger fans out there. Now anybody can make Fatbadger look liek a MAJOR DEWD with this hilarious dressup!!

Good freak'n job ;P

Hentai Quiz Deluxe Hentai Quiz Deluxe

lmao

When I first saw this in the portal, the idea of such a swell user as yourself making a Hentai quiz was incomprehendable. "Has TremcladClock lost his marbles?" I questioned

Luckily, The message that suddenly appeared halfway through the quiz made me laugh phenominally.

Good work! B)

Bill Cosbys Pimp Quest 1 Bill Cosbys Pimp Quest 1

Dayumn!!!!!

Bill Cosby's one outrageous dude! He's totally in my face!

LOL this is awesome work man, hilarious concept.

You betta do part 2 so fast yo azz bursts on fire....cuz ah cayun't wait!!

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

Poor =(

"|-|0\\/\\/ (_)53|_355 15 7|-|15 700|_? \\/\\/|-|Y 15 17 0|\| |=|20|\|7|O493. \\/\\/|-|0 \\/\\/0(_)|_|) |\|33|) 4 |_337 7|24|\|5|_470|2 4|\|Y\\/\\/4Y.

1 |23(|<0|\| 7|-|15 J(_)57 907 |=|270|\|7|O493 |33(4(_)53 17 |-|45 |\|3\\/\\/9|20(_)|\||)5 |3|24|\||)3|) 4|_|_ 0\/3|2 17!"

...and now the translation:

"How useless is this tool? Why is it on frontpage. Who would need a leet translator anyway.

I reckon this just got frtontpage because it has Newgrounds branded all over it!"

I stand by my opinion on this. Talented artists make detailed works of flash and get nothing. You toss up this overly-blatant-advertised 1337 Translator in 10mins and get a frontpage. Not impressed.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

Something Anti-emo on Frontpage?!?!?

Talk about unexpected eh?! :D

What can I say, TOP marks for originality in this game. A very hilarious concept. But it's a real shame that there's no sound, because that would've made top marks from me.

All it needs, as i said - is a bit of sound. It could be the wailings of Within Temptation or Good old Linkin Park as background music, the slice of a blade when you pass through a knife or blade in the game, win or lose music at the end, there are countless options.

Still though very good work. I tip my hat to you sir.

Daily2oon SE: ThreeStar Daily2oon SE: ThreeStar

Awesome :P

Don't listen to that tankcorps bastard.

This was swell <3

I can't click on Sixstar when he's strapped to the rocket though :(
Fix this and the other bugs up and your a winner =D

ThreeStar responds:

You're not supposed to click on SixStar, rofl. I didn't finish.. I ran out of time! Will fix later, and I'll add the other stars and things later tooooo you know. :3

Thanks for the cool review,
<3 Three

Undressing Staci Undressing Staci

Sir, you must have NO DECENCY (or life).

I mean come on, a PIXELLATED hentai dressup?!?!?! Jesus.....

And that pervert mode.....f**king sick.

This is officially a major low for Newgrounds. *sigh*

Yukiko dress up Yukiko dress up

Meh.....-_-

Your quite an artist and music is light and bubbly (typical of anime music really) - but what can I say, hentai dressups don't appeal to me.

I'm sure other people *coughgrizzleycough* would like this a lot more than I did tho lol.

Shadow-Kaznama responds:

Damn .. its no hentai dress up -_-
Im 15 years old .. n_n" He he..

Anime Chick Game 2 (nude) Anime Chick Game 2 (nude)

Well.....keeps the hentai geeks happy I guess....

Folk like myself who have a girlfriend or people who happen to enjoy looking at real people "getting it on" aren't going to get a kick out of this.

But if hentai is your thing then it's for you.

Personally I can tolerate anime (or as it's called "ecchi") to a certain level, nothing extremely graphic.

But still, i'd prefer to see a real woman....wouldn't you?

CartoonNetwork Soundboard CartoonNetwork Soundboard

Takes me back....!

This is a nice soundboard. Everything is neatly laid out, wide diversity of samples, and even though it's only based on 2 shows and some theme tunes it's a very good soundboard!

You get extra marks for having "The Three Headed Rolf" sample in there. I think anyone from SS and the Clock crew will know what i'm on about ;-)